10.7.13

4 Months

No comments:
 
Seriously 4 Months?

I am still in awe that I am a mother

There are days that my husband and I look at each other with utter amazement that we have a baby. After 4 months we are still in shock. You would think that after 4 months of late nights, dirty diaper explosions (yes, this girl is a master pooper), cute little doll sized clothes, baby snuggles and that joyous sent of a clean baby that it would click, we are parents but no it hasn't, we are still in awe every day that this little girl is ours. We have many friends who are struggling with adding to their family. Their struggle and heartache breaks my heart and it makes me question, how did we get so lucky? We have a perfectly healthy baby girl, how did we get so lucky. 

Why is it that some, who would give anything in the world to have a child, often can't or it takes years to receive that joy. Then you see others who have gotten pregnant when they didn't want to, even perhaps, by mistake. Life, why does it have to be unfair? 

There is not a day that goes by that I don't give thanks for this little blessing. I have never known such a pure love in all of my life, she is my world! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff