18.6.14

Couponing Example

No comments:
 

Couponing Example


Alright, a few people have asked for an example of how to make money shopping. Using coupons is a great way to save money and get things for free and even sometime you can make money :)

A product I just purchase, Finish Powerball dishwashing tabs, I made 50 cents for buying 2 of these.



The steps I used to save money 


1. Rite Aid was having a sale, retail value $7, sale was $4.99 per box
(sorry i didn't keep the ad so its a picture of Rite Aid's weekly ads off my computer)



2. I printed a 75 cents off coupon that I got off thekrazycouponlady.com 


3. So far I purchased an item on sale for $4.99 and used my 75 cents off coupon, paying $4.25 for my item.

4. I then have a mail in rebate for $4.50 that I received in Smart Source (SS) in last weeks Sunday newspaper.



 So I paid $4.25 and have a mail in rebate for $4.50, earning .25 cent per Finish i buy.

I bought two boxes of this product
I used two .75 cents off coupons
and since I get two Sunday newspapers I have two mail in rebates

Earning a total of .50 for making this purchase.

Hope this helps answer your questions, if you have any more questions leave a comment here or on FB.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff