10.11.11

Treadmill Love

No comments:
 
craigslist.org oh how I love you!

Ok, for those of you who don't know I love working out. It's something about the gasping for air because I am so out of breath, making my heart pound so hard I can hear it in my ears, and sweat running down my back that I love. Call me crazy, but I love it.

I used to be able to speed home from work in time to get a quick run in while the sun was just finishing setting. It makes me a little nervous to go running outside by myself in the evenings, even though when I run, I carry mace. And now with this new day lights saving thing going on it's absolutely impossible to make it home and get a run in before it's pitch black.

And this dilemma started The Hunt!

Thanks to Craigslits.org and an amazing husband we were able to buy this brand new 2011 Nordic Track c900 treadmill for only $350 retail value $1599



It still had the tags on the thing! 

Now when I get home from work I put on my favorite show and run until my heart is content, thanks again people selling stuff on craigslist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff