3.12.11

No comments:
 
Temple - Bowling - Birthday 

For anyone who has never been to Salt Lake City UT, I would highly recommend visiting to Mormon Temple. 
It is especially beautiful during the Christmas season, full of lights, people, performances, and best of all it's all FREE

*Cheap date idea - get hot chocolate and wander around the lights 




Competition anyone? 
Mike and I married into the right families, they are both super competitive. 

*Said to say I finished dead last in bowling 


Don't you just love Tom? 
He is the BEST father-in-law, super funny, entertaining, and a blast to be around.  



Daxton, my 10 yr old nephew, I love this kid!

Little story - Daxton was sitting on my lap watching a movie one night and I said, "wow Dax I can't believe you're already 10 years old, time has flown by". He looks up at me with those big brown eyes and replies, "Auntie Knee - Cole you have missed two years of my life".

Talk about a tearful moment, I thought I was going to start bawling that second. 

It's so true though, since Mike and I have been married we have been out of Utah. This little experience made us both want to back up and move back home.   





Love my Dad


On the drive back to CA
Little travel tip - If you want to save a little money drive instead of fly. Yes, it takes a bit longer but who doesn't love a good road trip? 

Two plane tickets from CA to UT - $ 640
Gas from CA to UT - $185
Saved - $455


*One perk of doing a road trip is you get to see crazy individuals car decor.
- This on obviously thinks their car is a reindeer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff