10.2.12

Flights

No comments:
 
Finding A Cheap Flight

Mike and I are budget flight finders to the max!

One year we wanted to go home for Christmas so bad but couldn't afford the flight so we
 bided on Price line for 47 consecutive days until we finally won two cheap tickets. I personally
 feel that they were so sick of us biding that they finally just threw in the towel and gave us a
 killer deal (this has happened on more than one occasion). And in case you were wondering
 what our killer deal was, it was a round tip ticket from Honolulu HI to Salt Lake City UT for $235!

The key was patience, persistence, and date flexibility.

So you want to travel, go on a trip or just fly somewhere to visit a friend?
Here are a couple of tips that can help you find the cheapest flights around.

1. The historically cheapest days to fly on are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, so if
you can book your trip from a Thursday to the following Tuesday do it and you will
save mega bucks.

2. Go to the different airlines websites (ex. delta.com), put in the flight information and
 look at their monthly flight schedule, find the cheapest days they fly, then go to priceline
 and bid on those days.

3. Priceline   Yes, I am a priceline junkie. I will bid for days, weeks, and months until they
 finally give me the flight I want. The one thing to keep in mind with biding is that you
 must be flexible :)

4. Sky Scanner Another one of my favorites

Good luck my traveling friends and safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff