12.2.12

Running A Half Marathon

No comments:
 
Reset, Focus, & Accomplish

You know those goals set but some how they never get accomplished?

Well, running a half marathon has been a goal of mine at least 3 times in my life but never accomplished.
I get super excited, tell my friends and family, buy new running gear, find a race, start training, but
for some reason or another I always find an excuse as to why I cant/don't want to finish it.
Does this sound like you? Have you ever set a goal multiple times and never accomplished it? Well my friends you are not alone.

Whether you want to run a race, eat healthier for the new year, start your own business, or simply wash your car (yes, washing my car has been a goal of mine for over 2 weeks now :) Now is the time to do something that you have been saying you're going to do! That's right, NOW is the time.

A quote once read, "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments".

Discipline training that corrects, molds, or perfects the mental faculties or moral character


Interesting.


Now is the time to set and accomplish that thing you've been wanting to do. Now is the time to regroup and try again. Now is the time!


So here is to take 4 of half marathon training and race. 
May 19, 2012




Discipline, this time I will master you!


Good luck to all you other goal setter/breakers, just remember you can always try again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff