17.3.12

How to keep up?

No comments:
 
Writing a blog is like riding a roller coaster, highs and lows.

I have so much to blog about but Zero time that I want to allocate to blogging.

Family Updates: 
- I am starting a business (and yes I still work full time that is why I have Zero time left)
- Yes, I am still training for a half marathon and Mike has decided to join me (let's be honest, we have not been 100% diligent with our schedule but we are still doing it)
- Mike just finished a hard semester and is now officially on Spring Break
- We are headed to UT for conference weekend because my little brother is going through the temple
- I still want a pet but our landlord said NO
- Mike and I went on our first beach camping adventure and it was AWESOME! pictures and updates about that later


Alright, that's our update

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff